Supplemental Paste for newborn calves
A convenient paste for newborn calves supplementing stress vitamins, strategic proteins, electrolytes, probiotics and prebiotics essential for baby calves during periods of stress and dehydration.
When to feed a calf paste:
- Recommended to every calf at birth
- Cow refuses or abandons calf
- Cow’s colostrum is not available or of poor quality
- Birth complications
- Bad weather
- Suppressed immune system
- Overall health challenges
Why Colostrum Gold™ Paste?
- All-Natural product
- Highly fortified, nutritionally enhanced formula
- Fortified with a blend of key immune stimulants
- 30 Billion CFU/dose of multiple probiotic strains
- Formulated with premium prebiotics
- Includes electrolytes
- Includes stress vitamins
- Calves love the taste
Administer one 35 gram dose orally as soon after birth as possible. During periods of clinical therapy or severe conditions administer two 35 gram doses (70 grams). If conditions don’t improve, consult your veterinarian.